In order to make the multi-channel authentication service even more usable and secure, avoiding to digit the OTP code on the Smartphone Home Banking page, Ireth has developed the D800™NFC Displaycard, a particular version of D800™, realized implementing the direct communication between OTP chip and RFID chip.
The functioning is easy and intuitive. Pressing the bottom of the D800™ NFC:
- the card generates immediately the OTP code and uploads it on the RFID
- as soon as the card is put near to the Smartphone, the NFC reads the OTP
- the mobile interface IRETH-NFC sends it to the web application (ex. home banking).
D800™ NFC meets the needs of mobility, security and usability, allowing:
- Tipical portability, given by smartphone
- Immediacy of use, through the funcionality OTP-NFC Direct Authentication (ONDA) where the OTP has "gone by", without being digited anymore
- Full compliance with traditional payments (ATM and POS)
- Max security, through the separeted device D800™ NFC
- Increasing of web services use.